06 abril 2012

PREORDER CLOSED!




Please, take in mind that it is homemade dolls. 
Because my heads are completely handmade they have some imperfections.
It is impossible to obtain a perfect result as big companies do.
Please, take it in mind if you want to adopt one of my dolls.



HOW TO ORDER

Send me an e-mail to kao_chanita@hotmail.com with the following information:
Model name chosen (Amparita02 or Miguelito)
Colour (pale tan, tan and ebony have a supplement of 18 usd)
* Real name and address.
*If you want to pay using layaway (2 months: 50% when ordering and 50% the next month)
*If you want to pay in USD or Euro, in order to give you a exacte chance.

I will send you a confirmation e-mail with the final prize (cost of the head + postage and packing costs + 5% Paypal fare)


CONDITIONS

*Heads will be professionally casted by Dollshe Craft.
*Preorder period:2012  April 6 - 2012 April 21
*Preorder prize will be 135 USD. When preorder time's over, prize will be 150 USD (pale tan, tan and ebony have a supplement of 18 usd)
*Payment will only be made once you receive my confirmation e-mail.
*Average shipping time will be 3-4 months from preorder closing date.
*If the order is not payed at least in 3 days after receiving the confirmation e-mail, it will be automatically cancelled.
*If a minimum number of heads is not reached in the preorder of any (or both) head(s), I may cancel the process. In that case, I would return the money, including Paypal fares.
*If a maximum number of heads is reached in before preorder closing date, I may anticipate preorder closing date.
*You can pay using a 2-month layaway.
*I will use registered/certificated mail for sending the heads, giving a tracking number. I won't use EMS because is too expensive in my country.
*Once the order is made and payed, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
* For further information, take a look at the FAQs and Shop sections.




The accepted payment methods are:
Spain: Bank Transfer or Paypal (you must add 5% of Paypal fees) 
Other Countries: Paypal (you must add 5% of Paypal fees)

Shipping Fee: 
-Spain: 5 € (registered mail)
-Other Countries: 15 € (registered mail)

If you have any doubt, I will be pleased to answer. Please, mail me to:
kao_chanita@hotmail.com 

No hay comentarios: