01 octubre 2012

Stock for sale! ^^

Hi!

From now you can purchase a few stock heads of all my dolls ^^
Those heads will be shipped in 2-3 working days after payment (you can pay using layaway in 2 months like in preorder period). Available heads are:

-Amparita02--> 5 heads (2 oriental skin, 2 fresh skin, 1 pale skin) Update: FRESH SKIN ARE SOLD OUT, sorry.
-Miguelito--> 4 heads (1 oriental skin, 2 fresh skin, 1 pale skin)
-Rosita--> 6 heads (1 oriental skin, 4 fresh skin, 1 pale skin)

Price is 150 USD + shipping + 5% paypal fees.
*If you bought from me in the past you must not pay Paypal fees.

*If you buy two or more heads, you can get free shipping
*I will use registered/certificated mail for sending the heads, giving a tracking number. I won't use EMS because is too expensive in my country.

The accepted payment methods are:
Spain: Bank Transfer or Paypal (you must add 5% of Paypal fees)
Other Countries: Paypal (you must add 5% of Paypal fees)

Shipping Fee:
-Spain: 5 € (registered mail)
-UE: 10 € (registered mail, takes around  2 weeks to arrives)
-Other Countries: 15 € (registered mail, takes around 2-3 weeks to arrives)

HOW TO ORDER:
If you want to buy one of my heads, send me an e-mail to kao_chanita@hotmail.com with the following information:
Model Rosita , Amparita02 or Miguelito.
Colour: Pale, Fresh or Oriental skin.
* Real name and address.
*If you want to pay using layaway (2 months: 50% when ordering and 50% the next month)
*If you want to pay in USD or Euro, in order to give you a exacte chance.

I will send you a confirmation e-mail with the final price.

*Once the order is made and payed, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.

* For further information, take a look at the FAQs and Shop sections.

If you have any doubt, I will be pleased to answer. Please, mail me to:
kao_chanita@hotmail.com


Thank you very much for your love and support <3 span="span">



Please, take in mind that it is homemade dolls.  
Because my heads are completely handmade they have some imperfections. 
It is impossible for me to obtain a perfect result as big companies do.
Please, take it in mind if you want to adopt one of my dolls.
 




Ivonne (Amparita02 owned by Artemisah)

No hay comentarios: