05 noviembre 2012

I'm back!

Hello!!

Yesterday I came home from the convention, I had a lot of fun ^^


Thank you very much to all the people who went to CB Doll Shop stand and asked for my dolls, and to everyone who asked directly to me when I was walking around with my own Rosita.


Thank you very much to all of you for let know you think my dolls are beutiful, to all of you who showed your interest in my WIP and future projects, and to all of you who gave me the oportunity of see in person how lov
ely are your own KnK dolls.

Finally, thank you to CB Doll Shop for let me sell my heads in their stand, they are the best.

You are all wonderful people, THANK YOU!!♥

I will update the blog with the actual stock today or tomorrow, and post again some pictures that are mysteriously dissapeared xDD (specially in the comparison pictures section =S)







Amparita02 owned by Edochan (Shekinah)



No hay comentarios: