01 diciembre 2014

STOCK!

I have a few stock heads ready to ship, available dolls are (you can click on each photo for more pics and info):


Amparita02 owned by Michiru, face-up by Nomyens (not mine)

AMPARITA02 HEAD (SD SIZE):
-0 in Normal skin, stock price 115 euros + shipping 105 euros + shipping untill March 8th  SOLD OUT, sorry

-0 in Light Tan Skin, stock price 124 euros + shipping SOLD OUT, sorry


Patatita

PATATITA HEAD (MSD SIZE):
-0 Normal skin, stock price 100 euros + shipping. SOLD OUT, sorry
-0 in Light Tan Skin, stock price 109 euros + shipping  100 euros + shipping untill March 8th SOULD OUT, sorry

Includes:
-Blank head
-Box
-Certificate


If you want to buy one of my heads, send me an e-mail to kao_chanita@hotmail.com with the following information:
*MoldPatatita or Amparita (click in each name for pics and info)
Colour: Normal skin or Tan skin
* Real name and address.
*If you want to pay using layaway (2 months: 50% when ordering and 50% the next month)
*If you want to pay in USD or Euro, in order to give you a exacte chance.

I will send you a confirmation e-mail with the final price (cost of the head + postage and packing costs)


RESIN MATCHES:

-Normal skinFantasy Doll normal pale skin, Swich normal skin, Mirodoll normal skin, Luts real skin (2014), April Story normal skin. I take this information from forums and Little Rebel web, so I don't see the real match in person, but since Fantasy Doll is the company that made my dolls, the match with this company would be 100%

-Light Tan skinFantasy Doll light tan skin

Please, take in mind that colours might chance slightly between batches.


*You can pay using a 2-month layaway.

*I will use registered/certificated mail for sending the heads, giving a tracking number. I won't use EMS because is too expensive in my country, but if you want other shipping method, please let me know when you place your order.

*Once the order is made and payed, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.

* For further information, take a look at the FAQs and Shop sections.

*No refunds except for wrong/broken items.



The accepted payment methods are:
Spain: Bank Transfer or Paypal
Other Countries: Paypal

Shipping Fee:
-Spain: 5 € (registered mail)
-UE: 10 € (registered mail, takes around 3 weeks to arrives)
-Other Countries: 15 € (registered mail, takes around 3 weeks to arrives)

If you have any doubt, I will be pleased to answer. Please, mail me to:
kao_chanita@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios: